(Subject to change)
|Friday April 6
As a result of the changes in the
CAPR 52-16 (1 APR 15) and lest there be any
confusion over CADET dress requirements for the wing conference, Massachusetts Wing HQ's offers the following for your compliance.
Friday evening: Neat is the guideline but cadets must arrive
in either one of the following approved uniforms. There can be no exceptions!
Class "A" Service Uniform
Class "B" Uniform
Squadron T-Shirt/Polo Shirt and casual slacks (NO DENIM/DUNGAREES)
|Saturday April 7
- 0700 - 0800 hrs - Registration Open
- 0700 - 0830 hrs - Cadet Display Setup
- 0830 - 1130 hrs - General Assembly
- 1200 - 1300 hrs - Lunch
- 1300 - 1700 hrs - Cadet Displays Open
- 1300 - 1645 hrs - Seminars
- 1800 - 1900 hrs - Social Hour
- 1900 - 2130 hrs - Awards Banquet (Grand Ballroom -
Conference: Uniforms are required for cadets to participate at
the days events. Uniform options may include just about any cadet uniform such as blues
with the exception of BDU's or flight suits. These
uniforms are not authorized for cadet wear during this event.
- Time to dust off your manners and
your dressy stuff. Male and female cadets are authorized to wear either the Class
"A" service dress with tie/tab or Class "B" uniform with tie/tab.
Evening gown, cocktail or Tea-length dress is an acceptable outfit for female cadets.
Ladies should dress appropriately for a formal function.
- Mess Dress, Class "A", CAP Blazer Combination or
appropriate Civilian Dress Attire
|Sunday April 8
Wing Cadet Advisory Council Meeting